A safe and reliable plumbing system is a necessity for every home and office. Plumbing fixtures and appliances are manufactured to offer an attractive appearance, useful features, and a long service life. When considering a new plumbing or piping product, it is important to select a contractor with extensive experience in every aspect of plumbing repair, installation, and maintenance.
Custom Air & Plumbing has been serving Sarasota and the surrounding community since 1986. We represent the finest plumbing manufacturers in the industry and offer a complete line of fixtures, appliances, and accessories.
- American Standard: With a 130-year history of providing exceptional value and innovation, it is no coincidence that three out of every five homes feature American Standard products. We carry the complete line of American Standard toilets, faucets, sinks, vanity tops, and other accessories.
- Moen: Moen is the number one faucet brand in America, and they produce a wide selection of bathroom and kitchen faucets designed to meet every budget level and performance expectation. Moen products are built to be dependable and include many standard high-tech features.
- Rheem: Rheem is a respected industry leader in the design and engineering of advanced water heating products. As a global brand, Rheem manufactures gas, electric, tankless, solar, and hybrid water heaters. High-efficiency models have an Energy Factor up to .80, and tankless models provide a virtually unlimited supply of instant hot water.
- Kohler: As a fourth generation family owned company, Kohler continues to produce a full line of stylish and functional fixtures and appliances for the bathroom and kitchen. This includes faucets, sinks, tubs, toilets, showerheads, bidets and a variety of accessories. Kohler’s Artist Edition series combines ergonomic features with stunning design.
- Everpure: Everpure is a leader in developing environmentally-friendly water purification systems for both commercial and residential applications. Their home filtration products are inconspicuous and trap a variety of contaminants including chlorine, chloramines, algae, mold, oxidized iron, and MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether). Filter cartridges are long-lasting, and the systems are essentially maintenance free.
While the build quality of a plumbing fixture or appliance is important, the skill of the installing plumber will have a significant impact on the utility and longevity of the product. We maintain a full staff of factory-trained and certified plumbers who understand that a completed job must have a seamless factory finish, especially in retrofit applications.
Superior Products and Services
As a licensed and certified service representative for Rheem and Moen, we have demonstrated an advanced knowledge of plumbing repair, installation, and maintenance. Since 1986, Custom Air & Plumbing has provided complete solutions for every plumbing challenge.